Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between CountryGirl72 and Watch out world

Leave Comment

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. True!
  2. At least we got to meet.. Take care and see you soon!!!
  3. U look amazing! Even better in person!
    Vegas was SO much fun!!! Wish we woulda stayed longer.
  4. sexy girl!!!!!
  5. got it
  6. I'm gonna send u a private message.
  7. That is fantastic. I'm still in xl or large, but I am noticing that more and more of the xl's are getting too big. but I just fit into a 10 in pants... Crazy crazy crazy!!! I can not bleive it... I am on face book
  8. Ty

That's awesome about the shorts. U know I saved ALL of (and I mean all) my old clothes because "they will fit again one day". hahaha I've been putting on clothes that I haven't worn in years either and yesterday I was havin a "mixed emotions" day. Not a bad thing though. But... The clothes were already too BIG!!! I had to stick them in the Goodwill pile. I will no longer save my clothes to fit into again cause that would be fitting in the WRONG direction! lol

We r actually in the process of moving into one of our houses about the 3rd week of May. I was there yesterday and that's where I have all of my medium/small/ex small clothes at. Well I wore shorts yesterday and I was freezing at the end of the day. Well... All I had there was mediums so... I put on a pair of pants and a sweater and to my surprise they FIT... MEDIUM... FIT!!!

Do u have a facebook???
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a great couple of months you have had!!!

I'm doing a bit of floating myself. I grabbed a pair of shorts out of my cedar chest that I had from college, don't ask why I still had them but I did... anyway. Grabbed them the other day and I was able to wear them. They are actually a bit big!!! I can not believe it!!! I feel like a million bucks and don't look tooooo bad either... LOLOL. It's always great to hear from you. Keep up the great work and hope to speak to you soon!
  10. Well howdy there! Things are going great here, thx. I cannot believe that it's the middle of April already. WOW... I had a great accomplishment yesterday. When I was YOUNG (17) I was stupid... Got married and dropped out of school cause I had a jealous ex husband. Well... I GRADUATED with an actual High School diploma YESTERDAY!!! Yahoo!!! I'm floating on cloud 9!!!

How have u been? Doin good I hope. Nice to hear from u.
  11. Just thought I would reach out and say hello. Hope all is going well.. Welcome to spring!
  12. I had a wonderful time for the most part. Wasn't feeling good but I hid that pretty well.
  13. Hope you had a great time!!!!
  14. Hello back at ya! Happy early St. Patty's day to u.
    That is just AMAZING!!! Good job! I'm down 57 as of this morning.
    The last 3 days I haven't wanted anything to do with food though and that's not good. I'm having to force it in. lol Last night I ended up with a low grade fever once again but it's gone and I feel much better today. Now if the lingering headache would go away... I go through this every time the seasons change. At least it isn't surgery related. For the first time in I don't know how long we r actually going out tomorrow night to play pool with a bunch of people. I wouldn't go before cause I felt fat! I cannot wait to put on my boots! (I'm acting as my hubby's designated driver.)
  15. Hello Lady!! Just thought I would say Happy St Patricks day early... and to let you know I'm officially down 66 lbs!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 34
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast