Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

EMR83

1. Question about feeling/symptom?

I am almost 33 weeks 8months + post surgery and have been feeling dizzy for the past 3 weeks or so....Has anyone been feeling dizzy, like when you get up from your chair or move too fast?
    Do you guys know what it could causing this??
  2. 1 lb to 100 lbs lost!

So I am so excited to share this wonderful news with you. Today, I weight myself at 219 and realized that I am 1lb away from being 100lbs less than I was in October of 2012. I am so happy and excited and made me put a before and after picture together and realize that, yes, people are making such a big deal about me when they see me because yes, I have lost a lot of weight. I know I still have a long way to go but this makes me very happy, excited and proud... It has helped me kick it into high ...
  3. 17 Weeks almost 80lbs lost - 20lbs pre-op

Hi,

I wanted to check in... I am 17 weeks and almost 80lbs down... I am so very
    excited and loving the being able to shop in a smaller size. I have been able to fit into size 20 pants and XL shirt (depending on brand and style) when i was wearing size 26 and 3XL shirts.

This is amazing and I can't wait for my 6 month mark and it will be right around summer time... YAY!!! I am more energized and I feel like getting dressed up more than before. My relationship ...
  4. 4 months & 71 lbs down including 20 lbs pre- op diet victory!

I just want to give an update of my journey, I'm very excited that I'm starting to get more compliments about my appearance and weight. I am starting to feel like my old self when I meat my husband and even then I still felt fat/ was fat but still had curves and felt sexy. I can't wait until I reach the 100' s.... Good luck to all of you and should be posting pictures soon to see if you see the difference.
  5. Can i have sushi?

Hi, can I have sushi at 9 weeks?
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast