Since my sleeve in Nov. 2010 I have done fairly well with my weight loss, learning that this process is more of tool has been a definite learning experience.

I started working with a company, that I am proud to share with you all that supports heath, wellness and fitness. I am working part time helping other people achieve their weight loss goals. The company is hiring for more people all over the nation to promote health and wellness and I thought there is no better a place to share this job opportunity with other than all my fellow sleevers!

If you would like to interview for this position, here are the details:

Full Telecommute - (Work from home)
Flexible Hours - I only work about 4 hours a week on average because I am still working full time at my day job.
They ask that you be outgoing, with strong communication skills, and understand how to use the internet.
You must be passionate about health, and helping other people.

Please email me to learn more, I am so excited about my personal progress with the company and program that I can help but share it!
The testimonials from people are amazing!

Here is my email: elizabethdewar@gmail.com

Contact me and we can talk about the job, and how you can start a new career or supplement your current income. We should all be supporting new healthy lifestyles. I see how much progress all of you are making and I know you share your sleeve stories, imagine the additional pride you can take by taking your new healthy lifestyle and help others along the way!

I hope to hear from you all soon!

God Bless!